If you drive a vehicle, you must have a valid driver’s license, such as driving a car, bus, truck, or another vehicle. You must also have a valid driver’s license if you want to drive a motor vehicle.
To Schedule, A Session For A Driver’s License Online, Follow These Steps
To receive a new driver’s license, an applicant must first get a learning license. An applicant must submit an application Form No.2/4 for both learning and obtaining a driver’s license, as well as a Medical Certificate in Driving License Form No.1 (A). Please visit the govt. Website to get a valid license to drive any vehicle, make an online slot booking for driving license online process.
Choose A License Type
To begin, choose the license you wish to apply for; if you want to apply for a learner, choose a license for a learner; if you need a new driving license, choose a new driver’s license.
Fill In All Of The Essential Fields
- Select RTO / DTO: A list of RTO / DTO for your selected state will appear, allowing you to choose your RTO / DTO.
- Choose a state: Choose from Gujarat, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Haryana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Patna, and Hyderabad as your state.
- Applicants Name: First Name, Middle Name, and Surname: Enter the applicant’s full name, name, middle name, and surname.
- Relationship: Select one option from your father / Husband and fill in their full name in the box provided.
- Specify your gender: Male or Female.
- Phone Number: Fill in the blanks with a phone number.
- Your mobile phone number: Specify your mobile phone number.
- Date Of Birth: Fill in your birthday.
- Age: Make sure you write your age correctly to avoid making a mistake.
- Place Of Birth: This is where you write your birthplace (As Per Your Birth Certificate or LC).
- Aadhar Number: Type your Aadhar Number here (By default, write India in the country of birth field).
- Citizenship Status By: If you were born in India, select the birth choice.
- Blood Group: Make a note of your blood group.
- E-mail address: type in your e-mail address here.
- Qualification: Select your updated Education Qualification and then click Continue.
Fill In The Following Information For Your Address
Choose a state.
Select your district from the drop-down menu.
2. Flat Number:
Fill in the blanks with a flat number.
If your flat or house name isn’t written, leave it blank.
Make a note of your address.
Write the name of your street here.
Write the name of the neighborhood where you live.
Write the name of your town or city in this box.
5. Taluka / Mandal:
Describe how Taluka / Mandal seems.
Write Pincode. After you have written down how long you’ve lived at this address, click Continue.
Select Vehicle Types
You must provide facts about your vehicle. The applicant can choose from 19 different vehicles; the applicant must select the same vehicle that he will drive. After picking the vehicle, the applicant must select the vehicle that he will drive. The car’s full and complete vehicle must be provided here.
Upload A Soft Copy Of Your Documents To Be Verified
In this case, you must provide information about which documents must be submitted and which documents must be copied. These documents simply provide information on the applicant’s name, age, address, and what license he or she holds, such as a learning license or a driver’s license. In some instances you may have to provide proof of car insurance or sr22 insurance.
- Proof Of Residence
- Card of Rationing
- Id Card for Voters
- A bill for electricity
- Aadhar Card is a unique identification card issued by the government of India
- Bill Concerning Water
- Pan Card
- Id Card for Voters
- Marksheet for the 10th grade
You must schedule a slot or book an appointment using the “Date and Time” provided by the website.
Fee For License
Some fixed fees for driving licenses online can be found on the official website. Paying fees through the website is a simple process. Today’s Online Fees Option is available on the website.
Obtaining a license is a simple process. If you want to apply for a license but don’t want to go via the RTO, you can do it online. You cannot drive any vehicle without a valid driver’s license, and if you do, you are breaking Indian law. The government is always making requirements easier to follow to obtain licenses. Minors under the age of 16 can now obtain an e-bike operator’s license.
Eligibility And Age Requirements For A Driver’s License
Whichever Indian citizen is psychologically sound. If he is over the age of 18, he can obtain a driver’s license. He can’t drive without a driver’s license, no matter what kind of car, motorcycle, or bus he has. If he does so, he would be breaking government guidelines and will have to pay a fee.
Motorcycles (with a capacity of up to 50 CC) without gear:
The candidate must be at least 16 years old. If a candidate is under the age of 18, his parents or guardians must approve him.
If applying for motorcycle gear, the candidate must be at least 18 years old.
Commercial Heavy Vehicles and Transport Vehicles:
Applicants must have completed at least the eighth grade to apply. The candidate must be at least 18 years old (or, in some states, this limit is the minimum age limit of 20 years).
The applicant must be familiar with traffic laws. To do so, the applicant must have valid evidence of age and proof of address documentation.
The validity of a Learner’s License is 6 months from the date of issue. If you are applying for a Learner’s License, you must provide a medical certificate with your application. If a person fails the driving exam, he has seven days to apply for a re-test. It is possible to renew it within five years of its expiration date; however, driving with an expired license is illegal.