Barnaby’s cafe is located in Houston, Texas. A place filled with small cafes. This cafe especially stands out for its good food and ambiance.
Did your family members or friends suddenly show up? And you don’t know what food you are going to offer them, don’t worry Barnaby is here. A cafe with minimum price and tasty food will surely make them happy.
If you are at your office and want to order food, you can easily check Barnaby’s cafe menu price list on your desk and reach the dish you are craving. The menu has all the food items from starters to desserts written properly with price, to make it easy for you to choose.
You should know the updated price of the foods like burgers, salad, soup, chicken, beverages and many others.
In this article, I have included Barnaby’s breakfast menu price, Branaby’s meal menu price, cafe catering menu price. Before becoming confident about the food they offer, you should once check Barnaby’s website to get the accurate price.
Barnaby’s Cafe – Reviews
People often visit Barnaby’s cafe for a quick lunch, where pesto chicken and albacore tuna sandwich is always ready. People want something heavy at lunchtime therefore they keep it ready.
Reviews say that people really like their chicken tinga torta, they even compared it with another cafe which is near Barnaby’s cafe. They never make any mistakes, when there is a take-out or dropout. That’s what the customers like the most. The place, instead of being busy, is serious about their job.
They never fail to repeat the same taste. If they do, people won’t be coming there. Therefore they consistently maintain it, even on busy weekends. It is vegetarian friendly as well.
The ambiance is perfect with huge windows that allow everyone to enjoy rain, wind, or warm weather and at night the place turns out to be very smooth, with the help of eye-soothing light systems. They serve the food very well, the utensils and floors are always being wiped by a sweeper.
The service is pretty quick, they understand that customers don’t want to wait therefore they do it as quickly as possible.
Reviews say that the employers there are very kind and understanding. They behave very politely, especially with kids. The place overall is a must-try out.
Barnaby’s Cafe- Special Menu
The menu is pretty clear and proper therefore it kind of goes like this.
- Falafel burger- deep-fried patty of falafel, served open-faced with lettuce and tomato, pickle, tahini sauce mayo and onion, sesame paste, and some spices on the bun.
- Boca burger- jack and cheddar cheese, served open-faced with onion, tomato, lettuce, and pickle. Dressed with 1000 island. It kinda tastes like meat, but it is meatless.
- Chipotle black bean burger- vegetarian spicy topped bean patty with jalapeno jack. It is served open-faced with Cholula mayo, tomato, lettuce, and onion.
- Meatless garden burger- patty topped with jack cheese, sliced cucumbers, black olives, chopped onions, teriyaki sauce. It is served open-faced with chopped red cabbage and also a dip of mayo.
- French dip.
- Mac and cheese.
- French fries- dusted with cajun seasoning salt.
- Sweet potato fries with bbq chipotle- potato fries dusted with cajun seasoning, with a side of chipotle bbq sauce.
- Small house salad.
- Salsa and chips- homemade tortilla chips, with a side of chipotle salsa.
- Grilled salmon filet- filet of grilled salmon, grain rice, vegetable with lemon butter caper sauce.
- Flatiron steak- shoulder cut steak, with french fries.
- Danish baby back ribs- full rack of ribs, with bbq sauce, with apples and french fries.
- Coronado beef- jack cheese, shredded cheddar, diced tomatoes, scallions with french fries.
- Gales meatloaf- mashed potatoes, topped with sweet marinara.
- Hawaiian pork chops- center-cut pork chops, topped with grilled pineapple wedge with apples and french fries.
- Ribeye steaks and fries- all-natural choice ribeye with french fries.
- Lunas meat lasagna.
- Spinach and cheese lasagna.
- House salad grilled chicken- lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, topped with herbed croutons, cheddar cheese, with bacon and Campari tomatoes.
- Chopped chef salad- chopped ham chicken, jack and cheddar cheese shredded, sliced mushrooms, herbed croutons, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, and scallions.
- Cobb salad- lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, blue cheese, mushrooms, bacon, eggs, onions, and cucumbers with Campari tomatoes.
- Sausalito chicken crunch salad- napa cabbage, chicken breast, queso fresco, tortilla chips peanut, grape tomatoes, onions, and cumin.
- Petaluma salad- carrots, lettuce, red cabbage, forest mix, black beans, corn, green and red bell pepper, and tortilla chips.
- Romaine caesar- lettuce, croutons, eggless caesar dressing, parmesan cheese.
- Red velvet- cream cheese icing, dusted with powdered sugar.
- Big carrot cake- cream cheese icing, grated carrots, pineapple, and chopped walnuts, with sugar on top.
- Rice Krispy treats- made with jumbo-sized marshmallow rice.
- Sara’s brownie- Mexican vanilla ice cream, half shot Kahlua, marshmallows, and sugar on top.
- Baby brownie.
- Honey baked ham- honey mustard, ham, lettuce, tomato, on wheat bread.
- Egg salad bacon- chopped egg with mayo, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onion.
- Classic clubhouse.
- Meatloaf Bruschetta.
- Chicken breast- brain rice with vegetables.
- Newport chicken- honey-baked ham, jack cheese, with french fries and cinnamon apples.
- Chicken mill valley- creamed spinach, artichoke hearts, red pepper flakes and jack cheese. Served with french fries.
- Smoked pink chicken- honey bbq sauce, chicken, with cinnamon apples.
- Green chili cheeseburger.
- All-natural hamburgers.
- Buffalo burger.
- Hickory BBQ burger.
- Guacamole cheeseburger.
- Bacon cheeseburger.
- Mushroom swiss.
- Grilled turkey burger.
- Spinach and feta burger.
- Texas chili burger.
- Blue cheese and bacon burger.
- Handmade guacamole and chips.
- Spicy chicken wontons.
- White queso and chips.
- Waffle fries and blue cheese fondue.
- Garlic hummus and pita chips.
- Chicken tinga quesadilla.
- Strawberry lemonade.
- Fresh lemonade.
Barnaby’s Cafe- Price
Vegetarian Burger- 10 dollars.
Starters – from 3 dollars to 5 dollars.
Plates – starts from 13 to 18 dollars.
Lasagna – 12 dollars.
Salads – 11 to 13 dollars.
Sweets – starting from 2 to 7 dollars.
Sandwiches- 9 dollars to 11 dollars.
Chicken menu – 13 dollars to 14 dollars.
Burger – starts from 11 dollars to 14 dollars.
Soup – 4 dollars.
Beverages – 2 dollars.
Wrapping It All Up
Here you go with anything and everything you want to know about Barnaby’s Cafe. The place is indeed a nice and calm place. You can visit this place anytime with your friends and family.
The place will give you a homely ambiance, and you can relax while having your meal. If you are a coffee lover then this place suits your need.
Leave a comment on the comment box down below and share your experience with me, I would love to reply back in no time.