Write for Us
Welcome to Tour&TravelBlog.com- A multi-author travel content publishing platform designed for travel enthusiasts, travelers, travel bloggers, writers who want to share their personal stories and travel ideas with the world.
Why Become a Contributor?
If you wish to participate as Contributor at Tour&TravelBlog.com, you are most welcome. Once you submit the article, our dedicated team will review your submission and let you know of the updates ASAP.
We always welcome unique, original, high-quality and creative articles that cover the following topics:
- Travel News
- Trip Ideas
- Travel Ideas and more.
Before submitting, make sure to read the followings:
- Familiarize yourself with the article topics that we accept. Make sure to read a few of our articles before you start writing
- Shy away from submitting articles on topics and themes, which have already been written about or covered on the website.
- Write 1000 to 2000 words posts and articles that are not promotional in nature. They need to add value to our readers.
- There is no assurance that we will publish your article as we reserve the right to edit, remove the article for one reason or another.
- Your article must be helpful to the readers, unique, error-free, high quality and well researched.
- We make no payments for article submissions nor do we require publishers to pay for the article submissions. The primary reason you submit your article at Tour&TravelBlog is to enhance the possible views of your content by our targeted audiences.
- If your article doesn’t meet our editorial guidelines, we may recommend editing of do the editing before submitting.
- Tour&TravelBlog is advertiser supported and thus we reserve the right to display ads on the pages as your article.
- Try to avoid keyword rich anchor text and keyword stuffing.
- Use Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) Keywords.
Our Guidelines for Content
- The article should be 100% unique and fresh. The length of the article should be 1000 to 2000 words. Once we have published the article, it should not be published elsewhere on the internet.
- We welcome only informative, knowledgeable article or personal experiences. It should include various tips, list, opinion, case studies and personal travel stories. We prefer you add references like bibliography, dates and link information related to any Tour and Travel Topics.
- Be keen to include a bio for the bottom post with your travel blog and all social media accounts linked so we can promote your article on your behalf.
- The title of the article should be more than 70 characters. Each article should not be more than 2000 words and must have a summary. The article needs to have the right punctuations, sentence structure, capitalization, grammar spelling and proper English.
- We don’t accept excess self-promotional content, sales letters, promotional copy, and press releases. Do not include any violence-oriented or hate content, have obscene or insulting, or degrading tone, or advocating against any group of individuals or profanity. The content should not violate any laws, libelous, considered infringes, or defamatory on other people’s legal rights.
- We do not accept any copyrighted images. It should be royalty free or self-made. I basically use pexels.com, pixabay.com, and unsplash.com.
- The body of the article can have several outgoing links to relate it to the social media platform for purposes of reference. However, we cannot confirm that we will publish all your links. Our editors and moderators will review all the links before publishing them as long as they find them necessary. In general, kindly be aware that all the links may end up not coming with the Do-Follow tag. Our editorial team will evaluate your links and make a decision which links will have the No-Follow or Do-Follow tag according to Google’s quality guidelines.
- Please fill the SEO info in the SEO Yoast Settings towards the post button, and fill in tabs on the post’s right-hand side. This assists the search engines to pick up the post.
- It is important that your article is SEO friendly. This helps the organic reach and increases keyword efficiency.
- If you are looking to promote your brand, please contact us here.
The process of becoming a contributor:
Once you are all set, submit your article yourself. We will review your content asap.
Use the contact form or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for any Blogging queries, feedback, guest post requests, and advertisement. We would request you to fill in all the necessary details so that we can get in touch with you ASAP.